Self Employment

4. Self Assessment Tax Returns & Registrations for Self Employment

To work as self Employed in UK you have to register yourself as one!

That’s a main prerequisite so you can pay your National Insurance Contributions and your Income Tax.

We will assist you with detailed information on all you need to know to become Self Employed and will tell you what tax you need to be paying and when!

We will also help you file your Tax returns on time every year and refund all your work related expenses!

Whether this be a sub contractor in the construction industry, self employed trades people or partners of professional practices, We will guide clients as to their responsibilities. Whatever your current book keeping levels, we will always work alongside you and make the process of transferring information to us as simply as possible.

  • Special Offer

    Special Offer !!!!

    Free 1 Month Trial

    Monthly/Weekly Payroll for £2.00